NBC Malvern Camps
||Monday @ 2pm
||Friday @ 4pm
||Saturday @ 9am
||Sunday @ 4pm
||Monday @ 2pm
||Friday @ 4pm
Camp Address – Malvern St James School for Girls (MSJ),15 Avenue Rd, Great Malvern, Worcestershire WR14 3BA United Kingdom.
Camp Store – We will have a fully stocked store on camp selling all kinds of basketball gear – shorts, NBC T-shirts, NBC hoodies, balls, sweatbands, water bottles etc. Much of this is imported from the US. All of it is of a great quality and reasonably priced!
Award Program – All parents/guardians, grandparents, siblings and friends are invited to attend our Award Program at 3pm on the last day of camp. This is our closing ceremony and includes drill demonstrations, all-star awards, tournament awards, voted awards, enthusiasm and lots of fun.
We would like to offer you and guests the opportunity to join your son/daughter for a buffet lunch on the last day before the Award Program at a cost of £8 per person. Lunch vouchers can be bought on the first day of camp at registration.
Accommodation – A number of room configurations are available at camp, ranging from single rooms to dorms of up to 6 beds. Rooms will be allocated pre-camp. Please specify on the documentation to be returned what your son/daughter’s room preference is and whether they would like to share with anyone that they know. Don’t worry if they are not at camp with friends! We will make sure they are allocated a room with campers in the same age group!
Kit List – Please bring plenty of basketball clothing for the duration of camp. Bedding will be provided. You will also need a ball. We sell a wide range of balls in our camp store, priced between £8 and £35. Some additional essentials are a sun hat, sun cream, towel, pen/paper, swimming stuff and alarm clock.
Security – For security reasons, NBC will be providing a bank service. Every camper should deposit their cash into our bank at Registration and then whatever they do not spend will be returned at the end of the week. All other valuables are brought at your own risk. Please have the money to be paid into the bank ready when registering.
Optional Extras – Campers may want some spending money for the following optional extras:
- Framed Team Photographs – £6
- Late Night Pizza – £8.50 (based on a shared Dominos pizza) – as treat on last night. In additionto evening meal
- Items from our store: T-shirts, Hoodies, shorts, water bottles, basketballs etc
- Technology – To encourage campers to fully immerse themselves in the camp experience, without distractions, we strongly discourage them from bringing mobile phones, tablets etc. We thank you for your co- operation in this matter.
- Contact Information – In an emergency only parents can contact us by calling +44 7713 256854 (Jeremy) or +44 7766 122894 (Annelies) during camp session. We look forward to making your son/daughter’s week at camp one to remember! Please don’t hesitate if you have any questions!